We do offer diving and non-diving (leisure) cruise package start from 3 nights – 10 nights to the pristine of Raja Ampat, all year round.
- For diving trip we do suggest you to take minimum 5 nights 6 days up to 10 nights 11 days, the route could be chosen between Northern or Southern. (click here) to learn about the potential itinerary.
- For non-diving trip (Leisure) package, you may take minimum 3 nights 4 days to explore Pianemo Islands, combined with traditional village visit, BBQ dinner at Mioskon Island, snorkeling at the best spot in Raja Ampat. (click here) to learn about the potential itinerary.
(click here) to see our cruise schedule
Rate & Surcharge
Charter the entire boat for your group at an affordable price USD 4750 per night (accommodate maximum 15 pax, exclude surcharges)
Individual rate per night will calculated from the cabin rate:
- Seahorse Standard Cabin: USD 350 per pax per night
- Trevally Deluxe Cabin: USD 370 per pax per night
- Manta Suite Cabin: USD 380 per pax per night
Surcharges on board (surcharges subject to change at anytime due to the government policies or other factors):
- Fuel Surcharge: Included
- Port Clearance: USD 25 per pax per trip
- Raja Ampat Marine Park Fee: USD 100 per pax per trip
The price have included with: Day dive and night dive (up to 4 dives per day), professional dive guide, regular air fills, tanks, weight, weight belt, all meals and snack, mineral water, tea & coffee, soft drink, fuel surcharge, airport/ hotel pick up and drop off.
The price excluded with: International & domestic airfare tickets, dive equipment rental, nitrox use (USD 5 per dive), on board telecommunication, on board alcoholic beverage, laundry, hotel stay before/after the cruise, crew gratuities.